After hacktivating your iPhone 4 or 3GS on iOS 5, 5.0.1 the iMessage service might stop working but fortunately you can fix this problem with few simple steps. This guide will tell you step-by-step that how you can fix this iOS 5, iMessage issue on hacktivated device.
1. Open Cydia and head over to Mange > Edit > Add. Add the following Repo in Cydia.
2. Open “Bingner.com” repo and install “SAM” and “SAMPrefs”. After installation Restart Springboard.
3. From your device Springboard, go to Settings > SAM and tap on “Revert Lockdownd to Stock”.
4. It’ll deactivate your iPhone and you’ll get a pop up with the notification that Stockification is successful.
5. Now choose “De-Activate iPhone” option.
6. In order to activate your iPhone 4 or 3GS, connect it to iTunes. If you can’t bypass activation then you need to make sure that “Hacktivation” in SAM is OFF and then try again.
7. If your device has iPusher app, uninstall it.
8. Now go to Settings > SAM > Utilities. Firstly choose “Backup Activation” option and then “Restore Activation”.
9. Reboot and sync your phone with iTunes.
10. Install iPusher app from this link.
11. Restart your iPhone and sync it with iTunes. In this step your phone should be connected to the Internet.
12. Launch iPusher and and select “Test Push Notification” option. If Push Notification works fine you’ll get the pop up that it’s working.
13. Now turn off iMessage from Settings and reboot your device.
14. Turn on iMessage after reboot.
Do tell us in comments if this solution works for you.
Follow Us on Twitter, and Like Our Facebook Page to get latest Apple, Jailbreak and Unlock News and Tutorials.