Are you an owner of iPhone 4S, 4 or 3GS? If yes, then you would be looking for some way to find out some basic but very important information about your Phone. You would be interested in knowing that what is Apple warranty status of your Smartphone and whether your Smartphone is locked or unlocked. If it’s locked, what carrier it’s locked to.
Now getting all the info about your Apple device is not a difficult task anymore because there’s a simple tool out there with the name “iPhone Carrier Checker”. This software only requires your phone IMEI Number to reveal all the facts about your device. It not only gives you all the details we mentioned earlier but also the information we haven’t told you yet. Don’t worry we’re going to tell you about it soon in this post.
Follow our guide below to know more about this program.
1. Firstly, download iPhone Carrier Checker from this link.
2. Extract the zip file and run the exe file.
3. You will see a blank text field which requires you to enter IMEI number.
4. Get IMEI number of your phone from Settings > General > About.
5. Enter that number in the blank text field and hit the “Get Info” button. You’ll get the detailed info about your iPhone including warranty status and carrier information. You can see the details it provides in the screenshot below.
- Model : Like iPhone 4S or 4.
- Capacity : 8 GB, 16 GB or 32 GB
- Color OF Device: White / Black
- Serial No
- MAC Address
- Country Code: USA, UK etc
- Purchased Data: Date of purchase
- Purchase Country
- Warranty Status
- Warrant End Date
- Activated: Yes / No
- Carrier: AT&T / Verizon etc
- Phone Status: Locked or Unlocked
Follow Us on Twitter, and Like Our Facebook Page to get latest Apple, Jailbreak and Unlock News and Tutorials.